Monday, August 10, 2009

This one almost seems to fantastic to believe but I typed it word for word...

So my friend came by the other day. She had maggots in her ear the other week. She was telling us a story and it gagged us all. Her hair is all the way down to her waist. Gray but beautiful color. I went to look but she doesn't ave a tooth in her whole head.

"Helen wheres your teeth?"
"I thought I told you, I had some gum infection and they won't have my teeth in until next week."

She said "I've been having teeth coming out for week."

She was retaining fluid because her teeth were rotting out of her body. I never felt so bad - when she walked into the house, she had no teeth or anything and that wild grey hair all the way down. You can't help but love her. She wanted to go swimming but forget her earplugs. Mom brought silly putty so that worked. She had custom ear plugs made and they were red in color because she didn't request a special color. She forgot them

No comments:

Post a Comment